- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the written Word of God, inerrant in their original manuscripts. The Scriptures are the revelation of God’s infallible truth and govern all our activities.
- There is one God who exists eternally in three persons; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Mankind was created in the image of God as a rational, moral, and spiritual being. All of mankind has sinned which has affected every aspect of our lives. This sin has brought death to mankind both physically and spiritually.
- Mankind is completely unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, apart from God’s mercy.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death, paid for the sins of all who trust in Him alone for salvation. Jesus Christ has authority over death through His life, death, bodily resurrection
- Jesus Christ will return bodily and visibly in great glory to judge all mankind and to establish His eternal kingdom.